Newsroom Home > Who Is This Man?
Who Is This Man?
- Fact Sheet: Influence of Jesus
- Who Is This Man? E-galley
- Selected Excerpts from Who Is This Man?
- Who Is This Man? Suggested Interview Questions
- Study Shows Americans Don't Know the Facts About Jesus (Oct. 1, 2012)
- New Book Reveals the Most Influential Man in the World: A Man No One Really Knows (June 21, 2012)
These photographs are available only for news media outlet use in coverage of stories related to the book. If your news outlet uses a photograph, please credit: "Courtesy of Zondervan." These photographs are not available for general public or organizational uses without additional approval.
Pastor of Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, Calif., John Ortberg examines Jesus, the man whose impact is greater than any others' on history, yet is also the most mysterious, unknown historical figure, in Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus.
Best-selling author and pastor John Ortberg writes that the man whose influence continues to grow some 2,000 years after his death, arguably the most familiar figure in history - Jesus - is also the man no one knows, in his new book, Who Is This Man: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable Jesus (August 2012, Zondervan).